Mini High Cube Domestic Reefer
(for a Mid or Compact truck with 6′ bed)
Our fiberglass slip-in coolers have new and improved cold plates. We can accommodate temperatures in between the range of -20˚F to 65˚F. Holds 10 to 12 hours of temperatures and recharges overnight with 110-volt single-phase receptacle. Our coolers are completely self-contained, and the slip-in reefer does not need an engine-driven compressor. Standard features on all units: Cool Curtains, Interior Light, Charging extension cord, and third brake light. We also have engine driven units available with overnight standby.
Specifications for a fiberglass slip-in body are as follows:
- Sub zero units for Frozen Goods or Medium Temps for Fresh Goods
- Medium intercity delivery pickups, Freezer bolts onto truck
- Single rear door. Door ID 35” x 23”
- The reefer is 34” above the truck bed, With condenser 39” in total
- Interior dimensions 44”x49”x65”, 75 cu. ft. / Exterior shipping dimensions with pallet 109″x73″x68″
- 110v Cold Plate System, -20˚F to +65˚F
- The unit does not require a truck driven compressor. Our Reefers are self contained!
- Freezer boxes insulated with 4” of polyurethane 2 lb. density spray foam
- Cold plates can hold freezing temperatures up to 24 hours or more!
- Recharges overnight with 110v plug
- Thermometer, Charging port, Cool curtains, exterior third brake, 20′ charging cord
- Curb weight 1,190lbs
- We can put your logo on unit at request!
- Compatible with – Toyota Tacoma 6′ bed, Toyota Tundra 6’bed, Ford Ranger 6′ bed, Nissan Frontier 6′ bed, Chevy S10 6′ bed, Chevy Colorado 6′ bed, GMC Canyon 6′ bed
Mini High Cube on a 2016 Toyota Tacoma