High Cube Domestic Reefer
(for a Full Size domestic 3/4 or 1 ton pickup with a Long bed only)
Our fiberglass slip-in bodies have new and improved cold plates. We can accommodate temperatures in between the range of -20˚F to 65˚F. Holds 10 to 12 hours of temperatures and recharges overnight with 110-volt receptacle. Our coolers are completely self-contained, and the slip-in reefer does not need an engine-driven compressor. Standard features on all units: Cool Curtains, Interior Light, Charging Extension Cord, and a Plastic grid floor. We have engine driven units available with overnight standby.
Specifications for a fiberglass slip-in body are as follows:
- Sub zero units for Frozen Goods or Medium Temps for Fresh Goods
- Single Rear door ID 21 1/2 x 51” or Optional Double Rear door ID 49″ x 57″
- 180 cu. ft. of storage
- 110v Cold Plate System, -20˚F to +60˚F
- 3/4HP Tecumseh Condensing Unit
- Freezer boxes insulated with 4” of polyurethane 2 lb. foam
- Cold plates can hold freezing temperatures up to 24 hours or more!
- Recharges overnight with 110v plug. No Generator Needed!
- High Cube includes Cool Curtains, Interior Light, Third Brake Light, Thermometer, Charging port
- High Cube weight 1,580lbs
- We can put your logo on unit at request!
- Compatible with – Long Bed – Ford F-250-350, Chevy/Dodge/GMC-2500-3500
High Cube Reefer on a Ford F-350
Inside view with Cool Curtains & Grated Floor
Optional Jack’s for easy installation & removal. Optional pull out slide. Email for details