High Cube Domestic Reefer
(for a Full Size domestic 3/4 or 1 ton pickup with a Long bed only)
Our fiberglass slip-in bodies have new and improved cold plates. We can accommodate temperatures in between the range of -20˚F to 65˚F. Holds 10 to 12 hours of temperatures and recharges overnight with 110-volt receptacle. Our coolers are completely self-contained, and the slip-in reefer does not need an engine-driven compressor. Standard features on all units: Cool Curtains, Interior Light, Charging Extension Cord, and a Plastic grid floor. We have engine driven units available with overnight standby.
Specifications for a fiberglass slip-in body are as follows:
- Sub zero units for Frozen Goods or Medium Temps for Fresh Goods
- Single Rear door ID 21 1/2 x 51” or Optional Double Rear door ID 49″ x 57″
- 180 cu. ft. of storage
- 110v Cold Plate System, -20˚F to +60˚F
- 3/4HP Condensing Unit
- Freezer boxes insulated with 4” of polyurethane 2 lb. foam
- Cold plates can hold freezing temperatures up to 24 hours or more!
- Recharges overnight with 110v plug. No Generator Needed!
- High Cube includes Cool Curtains, Interior Light, Third Brake Light, Thermometer, Charging port
- High Cube weight 1,580lbs
- We can put your logo on unit at request!
- Compatible with – Long Bed – Ford F-250-350, Chevy/Dodge/GMC-2500-3500
Attention CA Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
High Cube Reefer on a Ford F-350
Inside view with Cool Curtains & New standard grate floor! Durable & High Impact at no extra charge!
Optional Jack’s for easy installation & removal. Optional pull out slide. Email for details