Continuous Refrigeration Units
At Jack Frost Freezers, we have the ability to mount engine/ generator driven refrigeration units in the place of cold plates. Out sturdy fiberglass construction coupled with 4 inches high density spray foam keeps desired temperatures longer, allowing for shorter compressor run times. Jack Frost freezers is equipped to put an engine/ generator driven refrigeration units on any new model we offer.
Specifications for a fiberglass slip-in body are as follows:
- Subzero units for Frozen Goods or Medium Temps for Fresh Goods
- Compatible with all units! EZ Tow Trailers, High Cube, Cab High, Mini High Cube, Mini Cab High, Mobile Units
- Freezer boxes insulated with 4” of polyurethane 2 lb. density spray foam
- Standard features on all units: Cool Curtains, Interior Light, Charging extension cord, and third brake light
- We can put your logo on the unit at request!
Attention CA Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Mini High Cube w/ Continuous Refrigeration on a 2019 Ford Ranger
New standard grate floors! Durable & High Impact at no extra charge!