Mini Cab High Reefer
(for a Mid / Compact domestic pickup with an 6′ bed)
Our fiberglass slip-in bodies have new and improved cold plates. We can accommodate temperatures in between the range of -20˚F to 65˚F. Holds 10 to 12 hours of temperatures and recharges overnight with 110-volt receptacle. Our coolers are completely self-contained, and the slip-in reefer does not need an engine-driven compressor. Standard features on all units: Cool Curtains, Interior Light, Charging Extension Cord. We also have engine driven units available with overnight standby.
Specifications for Mini Cab High:
- Sub zero units for Frozen Goods or Medium Temps for Fresh Goods
- Mini Cab High Door ID 24″ x 24″
- 42 cu. ft. of storage
- 110v Cold Plate System, -20˚F to +60˚F
- 3/4HP Condensing Unit
- Freezer boxes insulated with 4” of polyurethane 2 lb. density spray foam
- Cold plates can hold freezing temperatures up to 24 hours or more!
- Recharges overnight with 110v plug. No Generator or compressor added to your truck needed!
- Cab High includes Thermometer, Charging port, Cool curtains, exterior third brake, 20′ charging cord
- Mini Cab High 800lbs
- We can put your logo on unit at request!
- Compatible with – Toyota Tacoma 6′ bed, Toyota Tundra 6’bed, Ford Ranger 6′ bed, Nissan Frontier 6′ bed, Chevy S10 6′ bed, Chevy Colorado 6′ bed, GMC Canyon 6′ bed
Attention CA Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Mini Cab High Reefer on a 2016 Chevy Colorado