Cab High Reefer
(for a Full-Size domestic pickup with a Long or Short Bed)
Our fiberglass slip-in truck freezer has a new and improved cold plate system. We can accommodate temperatures in between the range of -20˚F to 65˚F. Holds 10 to 12 hours of temperatures and recharges overnight with a 110-volt receptacle. Our coolers are completely self-contained, and the slip-in reefer does not need an engine-driven compressor. Standard features on all units: Cool Curtains, Interior Light, Charging Extension Cord, and a Plastic grid floor. We also have engine driven units available with overnight standby.
Specifications for Full-Size Cab High:
- Subzero units for Frozen Goods or Medium Temps for Fresh Goods
- Full Size Door ID 35” x 23”, (Optional double doors,ID 40″wide X 33 1/2″ tall)
- 120 cu. ft. of storage for 8’ bed
- 110v Cold Plate System, -20˚F to +60˚F
- 3/4HP Condensing Unit
- Freezer boxes insulated with 4” of polyurethane 2 lb. density spray foam
- Cold plates can hold freezing temperatures up to 24 hours or more!
- Recharges overnight with 110v outlet. No Generator Needed!
- Cab High includes Thermometer, Charging port, Cool curtains, exterior third brake, 20′ charging cord
- Full-Size Cab-High weight 1,300lbs
- We can put your logo on the unit at request!
- Compatible with – Long & Short Bed – Ford F-150-250-350, Chevy/Dodge/GMC-1500-2500-3500
Full-Size Cab-High Reefer Single Door Option on a 2016 Ford F-250, rear view
Full-Size Cab-High Reefer with Double Door Option, Slide out tray and Refrigeration Unit
Full-Size Cab-High Reefer with Double Door Option and Refrigeration Unit