Cab High Reefer
(for a Full-Size domestic pickup with a Long or Short Bed)
Our fiberglass slip-in truck freezer has a new and improved cold plate system. We can accommodate temperatures in between the range of -20˚F to 65˚F. Holds 10 to 12 hours of temperatures and recharges overnight with a 110-volt receptacle. Our coolers are completely self-contained, and the slip-in reefer does not need an engine-driven compressor. Standard features on all units: Cool Curtains, Interior Light, Charging Extension Cord, and a Plastic grid floor. We also have engine driven units available with overnight standby.
Specifications for Full-Size Cab High:
- Subzero units for Frozen Goods or Medium Temps for Fresh Goods
- Full Size Door ID 35” x 23”, (Optional double doors,ID 40″wide X 33 1/2″ tall)
- 120 cu. ft. of storage for 8’ bed
- 110v Cold Plate System, -20˚F to +60˚F
- 3/4HP Condensing Unit
- Freezer boxes insulated with 4” of polyurethane 2 lb. density spray foam
- Cold plates can hold freezing temperatures up to 24 hours or more!
- Recharges overnight with 110v outlet. No Generator Needed!
- Cab High includes Thermometer, Charging port, Cool curtains, exterior third brake, 20′ charging cord
- Full-Size Cab-High weight 1,300lbs
- We can put your logo on the unit at request!
- Compatible with – Long & Short Bed – Ford F-150-250-350, Chevy/Dodge/GMC-1500-2500-3500
Attention CA Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Full-Size Cab-High Reefer Single Door Option on a 2016 Ford F-250, rear view
Full-Size Cab-High Reefer with Double Door Option, Slide out tray and Refrigeration Unit
Full-Size Cab-High Reefer with Double Door Option and Refrigeration Unit